Monday, September 12, 2005

BBQ @AMHQ














The bbq Saturday at AnimationMentor headquarters was deluxe! It was great to see everybody again (this is the fourth SF area hangout) and meet so many others for the first time...in person! Bobby's wife and mom were there, and it was nice talking to them, I finally met Carlos, Nancy Kato...so many people and mentors made the fest, but with my semi-retarded social skillz I didn't get to everyone. I don't get out much. Plus it was a pretty big crowd! I did get to meet über Disney animator Mark Henn though, and that was sooper cool. I tried chatting in the live Q&A, but I think I was logged in as Luis and no one on the other end knew it was me. The mentor camera was at the other desk. Wish everybody could have been there though! It rocked! Can't wait 'til the next one!

6 comments:

Brad said...

whoo! that was fun.
Great to meet you in person Kenny!
Keep on trucking this term!!

Kimotion said...

In the last picture, Bobby and Ali look like they want to take it outside.

kenny r said...

you too Brad!

Lol, Jeff. If I had put captions that one woulda said, "Bobby and Ali square off." hehe. Sorry about the red, too.

Rebecca Perez Stodolny said...

Awesome pics man!
I wish I coulda made it!!
~reb

Mike said...

Nice Kenny! thx for postin

kenny r said...

thanks for stopping by...and if anyone wants the super-rez versions of these just let me know!