Tuesday, April 03, 2007

No WONDER!


Now I know why stuff has been so screwy in the past year! From now on it's all gonna be great! All thanks to this best-selling DVD/book! According to The Secret, all the crap I've been going through is because I've been thinking about crap! It all makes perfect sense! All I have to do is stop thinking of all that poo and start thinking of, I dunno, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and sunshine and going on holiday! Oh, plus world peace. Then my mental rays (or something) will "vibe" out into the universe like specially tuned magnets and very soon I will be enjoying peanut butter cup heaven. Or maybe I'll receive an advertisement with the newspaper that has a picture of like Hawaii on it!

Ridiculing a DVD I have not watched aside, I did think about sunshine one time and the next day the sun was out, so I can't say it doesn't work.

Might the reason I'm often thinking of/stressing over/scrambling to fix a bunch of BSes be that's what I've been experiencing? Maybe if I can get that stuff to go away I'll have room in my melon to focus intently on tranquility, bliss and my dream animation career that got t-boned at the intersection of Broke Street and Family Obligations Way.

4 comments:

Kimotion said...

YO! This dvd is actually the next one in my Netflix queue. NO JOKE!

kenny r said...

Well a lot of ppl say "it" "works", so let me know what you think. Especially if you get the advertised results. I may watch it someday so don't tell me how it ends. :P

Kimotion said...

"It" DOES work, but the hardest hurdle is actually being VERY specific as to what you want!

kenny r said...

I have had trouble with focus, too. My focus has been more like a flashlight than a laser...hard to concentrate in chaos. Yeah, I think I'm usually being specific about what I dont want since it's right in my face. I'm gonna try to be specific about MEGA Lotto.