Friday, March 03, 2006

Search Continues

I'm not sure when I will make time for animating this week, being it's Friday. I spent most of Thursday and today taking care of family stuff, making phone calls seemingly to nowhere. I was up most of the night searching the Net for some kind of useful information for my tax fiasco and sifting through piles of papers and forms various agencies have sent me. So far nothing I've found pans out. As an example, one tax credit that could have helped ended in 2004. I am kinda stressed about this, not as if the deadline for filing is tomorrow, but just how little help there is out there for people in my situation. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this precockament. Why are the laws so screwy regarding this issue? Doing this seemingly futile search on top of ordinary caregiving duties is exhaustment on top of the usual exhaustion. I'm a bit too tired for it, but maybe I'll go out later tonight, try to forget about it for awhile. Then hopefully I'll find some energy to further refine my assignment before noon Sunday. Sheesh.

Here's another WACoodle, again done in Art Rage 2. This one is a girl. Not that it's so great, but it came out better than usual. I find girls harder to draw for some reason. The way I've drawn her, can you tell which way her body is facing?

1 comment:

kenny r said...

good call matt. I should probably try to draw higher bigger, too, for details that kinda get chunky at this size. Thanks for stoppin' by.