Sunday, September 17, 2006

Same Luck


Got a postcard saying the bike I ordered is not happening. Same luck as everything else, I suppose. I keep trying though. I haven't found another one in my price range. Maybe the sign says Don't get a bike. We'll see.

I'm officially not going to return right away to AnimationMentor to re-take Class 6. Nothing has improved in the past month and there's just not a way for me to focus on that right now. It will be lucky if I can get some things ironed out enough to return for the Winter session in January. Meanwhile, it would be great to get some practice in, but my mouse/pen hand is still killin'. It's getting better but seems to have hit a plateau. Should be alright soon, though.


2 comments:

Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

If you take a quarter off and then come back the next one we will be in the same class again. Then we will be unstoppable! Booyah!

kenny r said...

Haha! that's right! cool. Watch out, we're gonna scare the youngins.